This will be our first exhibition in the Paris Air Show as MinebeaMitsumi since this business integration. We will be exhibiting products of not only former Minebea and MITSUMI, but also from the Group sales companies in Europe (Germany, France, Italy), the U.K. manufacturing subsidiary, NMB-Minebea UK Ltd. (Lincolnshire, U.K.), the North American manufacturing subsidiary, New Hampshire Ball Bearings, Inc. (New Hampshire, USA. Hereinafter, NHBB), and German manufacturing operation, CEROBEAR GmbH (Herzogenrath, Germany), and appeal products and technologies that world-widely contribute to aircraft manufacturing industry as the MinebeaMitsumi Group.
MinebeaMitsumi Group is a one-of-a-kind bearing manufacturer which manufactures and provides such bearings products as rod-end bearings, spherical bearings and complex ball and roller bearings, etc. being used for aerospace industries. As a reference exhibit, we will also display a seatbelt sensor equipped with a battery-less wireless switch (under development) which enables to monitor passengers’ seatbelt state collectively on crew’s tablet. In addition, a proximity sensor which allows a lavatory waste bin-lid to open and close without having to touch it and its automatic open-close mechanism using a small sized motor power structure (under development) will be displayed.
Open to public：June 19 to 25, 2017 8:30-18:00
Booth No.：Hall 3, Stand B18
The Paris Air Show 2017 Official Website： https://www.siae.fr/en/
MAJOR ITEMS ON DISPLAY
- Rod-end & spherical bearings
- A wide variety of complex ball bearings and cylindrical roller bearings up to 420 mm O.D.
- Custom engineered precision mechanical subassemblies
- Next-up assemblies & machined parts
- Airframe control bearings (standard series as well as special designs)
- Aerospace fasteners
- Battery-less wireless switch for a seatbelt (under development/reference exhibit)
- Auto open-close mechanism for a lavatory waste bin lid (under development/reference exhibit)