Rolling bearings/ball bearings are among the things that move the world. Everybody uses them as a matter of course, but without them our world would stand still. No car, no plane, no drill or washing machine would be able to get by without it.
They are the invisible heroes of our everyday life. A German household has about 160 of them. Wherever parts move or rotate, rolling bearings or ball bearings are used.
Wide Range of Applications
The miniature ball bearings are available in numerous variations - in stainless steel or chrome steel, flanged, open, shielded - in short, just as your application requires!
Special bearings include, for example, roller bearing systems, dental bearings, X-ray tube bearings or turbocharger bearings (bearing cartridge).
Specially developed for high requirements such as high speeds, low frictional torques, maximum stiffness or low noise level with the smallest dimensions and long product life.
Precision Ball Bearings
- MinebeaMitsumi manufactures more that 8,500 different types of miniature and small-sized bearings and has a global market share in a market share of more than 60%.
- R&D centers located within MinebeaMitsumi´s parent plant in Japan, Thailand and Singapore conduct chemical analysis, cleanliness evaluation of products.
- MinebeaMitsumi has the appropriate facilities to perform the research and product testing required in all product areas (automotive, medical & healthcare, information technology, home & entertainment, industrial).
Our smallest ball bearing in the world has an outer diameter of 1.5 millimeters and holds the world record. The tiny bearing is used in watch mechanics.
MinebeaMitsumi produces more than 8,500 different types of miniature and small ball bearings, most of which have an outer diameter of 22 mm or less.
The development and manufacture of the smallest components is part of the group's core business.
What you can expect
from our experts
- Calculation of fitting conditions, load and lifetime
- Investigation of test parts in the field of acoustics, optical analysis
- Also spectroscopy for material determination and dimensional inspection
- Provision of documents
How it all began - with NMB Ball Bearings
MinebeaMitsumi began manufacturing miniature ball bearings in 1951, at that time under the name NMB, Nippon Miniature Bearing Co., Ltd. Today, the technology group is the world's largest manufacturer of miniature ball bearings with its brands NMB, myonic, Cerobear und NHBB.